VNPS members support statewide conservation efforts and enjoy the regularly published newsletter, the Bulletin, with its informative articles and news of activities and native plant related events. The Society’s Annual Meeting, hosted by different chapters around the state, offers opportunities to hear exemplary speakers and see native plants.
JOHN CLAYTON CHAPTER BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Chapter newsletter published 6 times a year;
- Special programs, slides and speakers;
- Hands-on experience in many interests such as landscaping, propagation, conservation and plant identification;
- Opportunity to participate in plant rescues and relocation efforts;
- Fieldtrips; and
- Association with others sharing a common concern for Virginia’s natural heritage.
John Clayton Chapter membership includes statewide membership in the VNPS. The membership term is for one year from the month that the application is received by the VNPS Membership Chair.
Membership dues are tax deductible in the amount they exceed $5.00. Contributions are tax deductible in accordance with IRS regulations.