Prince William Wildflower Society Annual Native Plant Sale
Saturday, May 13, 2023
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Bethel Lutheran Church
We are planning to hold our chapter plant sale on the customary Saturday, May 13 before Mother’s Day this year. As in the past, the sale will be held on the grounds of Bethel Lutheran Church, 8712 Plantation Lane, Manassas.
There will be a variety of native plants, shrubs, and trees for sale. Most have been shared from member’s gardens, but this year there will be inexpensive nursery plugs of some species available as well.
The plugs we sold at very reasonable prices at last year’s sale were a big hit, so we’re offering the following at this year’s sale:
- Northern Maidenhair Fern, Adiantum pedatum
- Swamp Milkweed, Asclepias incarnata
- Butter8ly Weed, Asclepias tuberosa
- White Turtlehead, Chelone glabra
- Sneezeweed, Helenium autumnale
- Swamp Rose-mallow, Hibiscus moscheutos
- Spotted Beebalm, Monarda punctata
- Clustered Mountain Mint, Pycanthemum muticum
- Grass-leaved Goldenrod, Solidago graminifolia
- New England Aster, Symphyotrichum novae-angliae
VNPS members receive a 10% discount on plant purchases. Checks are preferred and credit cards will be accepted
For more information and to volunteer to help, please contact Plant Sale Chair Nancy Arrington at email@example.com.