Saturday, June 10, 2023
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Enjoy two days of open-house-style visits to gardens, meadows, and woodland trails throughout the Shenandoah Chapter service area, all prominently featuring native plants. Current tour sites include Broadway, Harrisonburg, Weyers Cave, and Waynesboro.
Open Saturday, June 10, 10am-2pm & Sunday, June 11, 11am-3pm
Please click the links below for details, including parking information for each tour site.
- City of Harrisonburg Pollinator Tour – Noll Drive and corner of Liberty and Rock St
- Mark & Betty Gatewood – 204 Seawright Springs Road, Mount Sidney, VA 24467
- Harmony Harvest Farm – 201 Little Run Rd, Weyers Cave, VA 24486
- Lucy & Kean Ivey – 1000 Lyndhurst Rd, Waynesboro, VA 22980
- Rae & Steve Kasdan – 1913 Mt Vernon St, Waynesboro, VA 22980
- Katie Schmid – 415 N Willow Street, Harrisonburg, VA 22802
- Katy Melton Simpson – 2480 Old Furnace Road, Rockingham, VA 22802
- Kathy & Larry Whitten – 560 South Mason Street, Harrisonburg, VA 22801
- Only visit sites during specified hours.
- Be respectful of people’s property and privacy. No pets, please.
- Do not pick flowers, collect seeds, or take cuttings (etc.) without express owner permission.
- Feel free to take photos and tag #ridgeandvalleynativeplants
- Owners may be out and happy to show you around or may choose to stay inside. Please be respectful and do not disturb homeowners who choose not to lead tours. No restrooms available.
- If owners are not present, you may show yourself around the indicated yard or meadow.