Saturday, October 21, 2023
12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Saturday, October 21, 2023, Noon to 3pm
The Oak Spring Garden Foundation Pavilion (8614 Mill Reef Rd, Upperville, Va. 20184)
Join us as we review this past year’s accomplishments, tour the gorgeous Oak Springs grounds, and gather to share a meal and good times!
Picnic Luncheon: Bring your lunch, a drink, and utensils.
Business Meeting: Summary of the past year’s activities and Election of Officers and Board of Directors, November 1, 2023 to October 31, 2024.
Nature Walk: The Rokeby Wildlife Garden, that focuses on native plants and supporting biodiversity.
The Board of the Piedmont Chapter of the Virginia Native Plant Society presents the following candidates for election to serve from 2023 to 2024. Board members and Officers may be elected to two consecutive two-year terms, then are ineligible for reelection for one full year to assure that others participate and contribute new ideas. Nominations are welcome from the floor.
- President: Emily Southgate, 2023-2025 term 1
- Vice President: Mitzi Fox, 2023-25 term 2
- Secretary: Kristin Zimet, 2022-24 term 1
- Treasurer: Sally Anderson, 2023-25 term 1
- Phil Daley, 2023-25 term 2
- Ed LeGrand, 2022-24 term 1
- Charlotte Lorick, 2022-24 term 1
- Laurie Denker, MacNaughton 2022-24 term 1
- Ed Clark, 2023-2025 term 1
- Paula Conrow, 2023-2025 term 1
- Mary Keith Ruffner, 2023-25, term 1
Stepping down from the Board, with our thanks:
- Ashley Landes
- Phoebe Muenger
- Mara Seaforest
- Kim Strader
- Richard Stromberg